Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 0 / ?]

No.50910 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got a new mountain bike at a yard sale yesterday for $10 :D

It's a Diamondback Outlook DX and it's in okay condition.

I took off all of the Diamondback stickers and cleaned up the frame and I'm getting it ready so I can repaint it.

Only things that are wrong with it are a minor problem with the gears, the seat is a little bent and the chain rings are warn out.

I figure for $10 this is going to be a pretty fun project bike.. planning on going to the bike shop and getting some lighter wheels, a new seat, new chain rings, new pedals, and a computer for it.

I've found that the bike is fairly heavy, but it seems to be mostly because of the wheels that are on it.

The only thing that's going to be Diamondback about the bike is the frame when I get done with it :P

What does /n/ think?