Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 0 / ?]

No.50925 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Question regarding car accidents.

A guy I work with who is over on a work visa from India was involved in a very serious wreck friday. Crossing a 4lane dived highway at an intersection that only he had a stop sign he pulled in front of an 18 wheeler. The driver swerved which likely saved the indian guys life(and the 4 other indians with him) but it flipped the driver of the truck was the only one injured and not seriously.

The kid is like 23 had never learned to drive until recently, he bought the car exactly 1 week earlier and it was his first day driving it to work. We think he has insurance (not positive) but even with insurance how much shit is he in? I am sure he has multiple claims against him right now the trucking company, the trucker and hazmat. Will insurance cover it or is his ass gona get sued? How does it work when you are the cause of such a large accident?

Feel bad for him he was so proud to be buying that car now it is totaled. Wondering if I need to warn him to get his ass back to India before shit hits the fan here. Really a nice kid he just had no business driving.

link to the story and more pics if anyone cares
http://www.whnt.com/Global/story.asp?S=9038786