Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!PedoDK2acQ
[244 / 0 / ?]

taking secret videos of schoolgirls on trains?

!PedoDK2acQ No.51724 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
pic/video related
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-afiJTI8eSQ

i love public transport, especially trains. i love the afternoon rush when schoolgirls climb onboard the crowded trains. i feel at ease when everytime nice underaged schoolgirls come on board, the middle-aged men's penises take notice, albeit while inside their pants.

i feel at ease because i realize that the population of pedophiles are higher than society is willing to admit.

i'm thinking of taking public transport around the world and taking secret videos of sweet little schoolgirls everywhere like the one in the youtube link. she's so cute. her wide-eyed inquisitive puppy-dog like expression is orgasmic, she's probably thinking "am i being filmed???"

what does /n/ think?