Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 0 / ?]

No.57651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good evening, /n/.
I was in an accident a while ago:
I was riding my bike at 30mph or so, and out of nowhere, a guy in his WV Polo backs out of his driveway. I have no chance of turning or braking, and I hit him in the back.
I lose consciousness, but the doctors told me that he saw me fly over the car and faceplant 3 meters away. I've been in the hospital for a while, and then my dad comes and tells me that the front of my bike is beyond fucked up, and that I'll most likely have to buy a new one. The guy that I hit will have to cash out quite a bit for not looking out for anyone on the road.
I don't really know how much I'll get, but I figure at least the bike's worth (~$700)
It was a hybrid, 3x8 shifts with adjustable front "fork" suspension(Fuck if I know what you call it in the US)
tl;dr: I get $700+, what kind of bike do I get?
Pic probably unrelated.