Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!IvOezYPqco
[7 / 5 / ?]

Trollan is an art

!IvOezYPqco No.4613445 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
... hmm so I'm just going to type out word for word what this dude is saying...

We start off talking about this Lotus out at the local Nissan/Mazda/GM dealership and how it has a Yota engine, he's a Murrican only guy and is just curious about it, learning stuff off of I assume Wiki when he says this:

Bro: "Twin cam on an I4. That's a bit excessive.."

Me: "lol twincam on an i4 excessive. lrn2yota theyve had twin cam since I think the 4age"

Bro: "Then again, the 5.0 has quad cam, so basically same thing"

>implying "quad cam" is two cams per cylinder, making 4 for the whole motor, just like "basically same thing [as that i4]" being two cams per cylinder making two for the whole motor

I'm not even done yet, I want you guys to read this to check if I'm dumb and reading what he is saying weird and just loosing my mind or what.