Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.4614073 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today when driving home from work I rear ended a Merc GL3 that was stopped past an intersection for no reason (she says she was turning left, but she had no blinker on). I put the brakes to the floor with both feet, but the Econoline I was driving wouldn't stop fast enough.
Me and the driver exchanged info (I gave her my license and company insurance slip). No police were involved. The front bumper on the van I was driving had a very small dent, but the Merc's back bumper was cracked and one of the rear sensors was crushed.

Soooo:

- Do I have to notify my PERSONAL insurance? If so, will my rates go up?

- Can my boss legally fire me for this 'fuck-up'?

- The brakes on the truck I was driving (as pictured) are pretty crappy. The anti-lock didn't kick in, and the tires did not skid, even though I had both my feet on the brake to the floor. My boss says the van has been checked last month and the brakes were fine then. Is there anything I should do to cover my ass?