Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 2 / ?]

TO ALL ANONYMOUS

No.4615512 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
TOO ALL ANONYMOUS Anonymous 04/27/11(Wed)05:15 No.48705327
Anon's and /b/rothers I come to you today a changed person. I dont know why it hit me. I lurk on here seeing positive things towards Anonymous. I see this as a brotherhood. A Fight Club in a sort of way, well we all know that. I wanted something to be apart of in life that I could be open with and share with people. I know the power of Legion. I see it for real, some people joke but I see it. Look at the Playstation situation. I agree with them because they're proving a point, but then again havent they already proved it? I see that Anon. can do good things. I see the potential that the truefags here will help others, make the world a better place. Whether its a random act of kindness or trolling with the government and defending the People. This is what I want. i want to become one with Anonymous. I want to help the world become a better place. Do you all feel the same? Im not talking hacking shit, im talking about doing whats right. We are the shit of the world, we are the middle children of history we have no purpose or place. Fuck the CP and wannabe oldfags. I believe Anon. and /b/ can be more powerful than they already are. Expand our reach beyond the internet, even if its small things. All I ask Anon. is are you with me? We are the people, we are anon, we are Legion!!! By the way, call me AYBABTU