Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[26 / 20 / ?]

Let's Get Low

No.4621275 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hell/o/ all,

I was recently given a permanent b& for "ban evasion". Double U Tee Eff, I was never banned before, now all of a sudden I am a hacker who has the ability to get around bans? I appealed on the basis that I made a joke post making fun of a certain individual named "planimal", and I guess the morons, err, I mean, mods, don't understand sarcasm. "Planimal" was posting crap about how much better bikes were compared to cars. His last few posts ended with "signed, Planimal", so I made up a post claiming to be him, and that I was still in high school and wished I could afford a car because I realized that bikes suck, signed planimal. Well, since the morons, err, slipped again, mods are too dumb to read an appeal, and changing IP addresses for a day is pretty easy, and I think the community has been going down the drain anyway, I decided to come back for a final few minutes to see how long until I get a bogus ban yet again, leaving 4chan for good.

To celebrate, I will post up some pictures of lowriders. You know, those cars that /o/ seems to hate, but they created treads that are still seen today in car modification culture. Creative paint jobs, hyrdos gave birth to air ride, people of all walks like to stuff huge stereos into their trunks, body dropping and c-notching to get a car to ride low. To prove my point this place is going downhill, I give this thread less than 3 reply's before someone says something racist like "beaners", or basically just talks crap for the sole purpose of being able to read it on their screen. It's been fun /o/, I will kinda miss you.

TL;DR: I was banned for b.s. reasons, community is starting to suck, going to prove it and get banned all at the same time, lets go low & slow!