Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!BROSTANGp.
[9 / 2 / ?]

!BROSTANGp. No.4628087 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Apparently my license has been invalid since mid December of last year... Would have been nice if someone had told me. Now it's going to cost me 500 bucks to get it back, and I have a 300 dollar ticket to dispute as well. That's fucking fantastic.

Back in Dec I went through a drunk driving road block thing and blew a warning (under the legal limit of .08) so they took my license away for 24 hours. The cop told me it was suspended for a day and handed me my license back. Apparently he was supposed to take the card away and inform me that it was actually cancelled forever and I had to actually go get a new license.

He didn't do that, he just gave it back and said it was suspended for a day. So I've been driving like 5 months without a license and I had no idea at all. Then last night I was just sitting at a red light and the cop behind me was bored or something so he ran my plate.. When the light turned green he pulled me over and he told me I had no license and gave me another 300 dollar ticket.

So now I have to pay 500 dollars in fees for not even being a drunk driver.. as well as dispute a 300 dollar ticket for driving without a license.

BC has the shittiest laws and police officers, I swear. Fucking ICBC. This is what happens when you allow an insurance company to put their dirty fingers in the legal system.

Fuckin... ITT, bullshit traffic police stories. Cheer me up, br/o/s.