Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

Anyone know anything about this thing?

No.4628098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I think I'm about to get a job for this guy opening a business in my hometown. It works, seasonal and I can do it while home from school in the summer. He basically wants these 3 wheeled scooter things as tourist vehicles to rent, as well as run guided tours with them. He said I could definitely be a tour guide but if I'm also the mechanic on top of that I will be paid a lot more. I want to look into the motor, would anyone have any idea what chinese motor these things use exactly? It's a 150cc, the only website I can find that has them calls them the 150cc Supertrike. Part of me thinks being the mechanic would be fucking terrible just because I remember back in the day friends owning those chinese pocket bikes and they were a nightmare, but maybe they have improved. I have built my own miata from the ground up, aftermarket suspension, turboed and bored it out, so I'm no stranger to working on engines, but I'm afraid maintaining 22 of these things might be a pain in the ass.

Here's some specs:
Type
Street Legal
Dimensions
Width: 27in.; Height: 44in.; Depth: 78in.
Weight
300 lbs.
Tires
Front and Rear: 130 / 60-13
Transmission
Full Automatic CVT transmission With Reverse
Engine