Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.4629656 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys.
First time posting here, I have a 2007 honda civic lx
I want to put a system in it with a oem touchscreen gpu unit. i have some key aspects that have to be covered if you know car stereos. first of all i want two square spreakers in my trunk. i know i sound like a noob, i believe they are called kickers. i want to get big ones. i want to have one or two amps powering that making sure the current doesn't drop. After that I want to chance my door speakers. Both front and back doors. From what I reseearched for door spreakers you can have either high/low or high/mid/low spreakers. i want the better ones if that makes a difference
twitters would be nice if it looked stock
here below I'm attaching the headunit i was looking at
basically I want something with touchscreen navi, oem look, ipod conectivety. i want to run the cable to my glove compartment and have it rest there. i want to be able to control the ipod on the screen. also i leave my car open playing music so I was thinking if I should invest in two battereis and have them in the back with the two kickers. bad idea? I don't know i just want to be able to leave it on for up to 5 hours.

http://www.amazon.com/Myron-Davis-NV7HCV1-2006-2010-Navigation/dp/B003RRY9BO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&;
qid=1304213641&sr=8-1