Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

Chrysler Sebring

No.4632603 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've had this car for awhile now and for the past year it's been giving me this annoying problem where the car will suddenly lose horsepower, then about 6-7 seconds later, completely shut off. I went through every possible solution. Checked fuel pump. Checked oil filters. Scraped oil pan clean. Poured the engine cleaner in the gas tank. Got it checked out at Auto Zone, everything I could think to do. I even posted on here once months ago.

Finally I broke down, paid $75 and got it evaluated over the course of 5 days at my local Chrysler dealership. Know what the problem was?

The Crank Sensor is broken. What the hell is a crank sensor? I'm glad it's only going to cost me around $60 to buy one and get this shit fixed, but what the hell? None of the mechanics I took it to even guessed at that. What a strange problem to have had.