Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

No.292506 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm sure that a lot of you faggots have had experience working on a school yearbook.
I'm working on ours and want to know whether other schools have such large projects as this and whether or not this sounds like a bit too much.
- Printing will be done in full color using industrial printing processes
- The cover will utilize gold leaf embossing or similar reflective gold, foil coating bonded to the paper by high-intensity UV light, and a good portion of the book will use a specific Pantone Metallic swatch.
- Each sports team will have a full spread (Slightly larger than two A4 sheets) and every tournament/special match will have a full spread.
- Each homeroom has a full spread as well. Each class has a title page.
- Every fine arts event (plays, concerts, etc) have a full page.
- Each page is done in illustrator (compatibility issues) and exported to a jpg to check for continuity.
- The book is planned to be in excess of 300 pages plus ads
The staff is the smallest in years, less than 15. Our chief editor spends all of his time stoned, the supervising teacher has no idea how to work a camera or a computer but knows how to organize sales. Half of the team is incompetent, the other half are too busy with other projects. I’d have them kicked out but there’s not enough people on in the first place. Effectively I’m doing the chief editor’s job without the credit.
Now I’ve looked at other schools’ yearbooks and they are all still usually in the 200 mark and in B&W.
Anyone know how other yearbooks are these days?
Pic is the only file I have from the book atm. Very rough draft done by someone else. The design has thankfully evolved.

11111Horizontal Resolution72 dpiVertical Resolution72 dpi1