Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[28 / 0 / ?]

exposed sensor !$%#@$%%@

No.296524 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
afjk;jkds;ajfdalkjfkjakfkjdl

i was at the camera store today to return a lens i rented, and i had some issues with the IS on the lens so i just made a remark about it.

the guy was like, oh can i see your camera? so i show him (it had the mount cap on, no lens) he takes it off and puts the lens i rented on it, tests it, says it's fine and then he says, let me go check on something. then the fucker takes the lens fucking off... and leaves my camera right there out in the open with no lens on it, no cap, nothing... he walks away for like 30 seconds and comes back with another lens to try on it

what the fuck, could anything damage the sensor like this? i change my lenses but i do it super fast in like 2 seconds. this time it was left in the open for more than 30 seconds on the counter. i don't have anything to clean it