Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 0 / ?]

My Girlfriend can't come.

No.302077 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi new /b/.

Alright, anon, no pics here. She is eighteen years old. It's not that she's incapable of cumming, I've made it happen once, by stimulating her with sex and massaging the clitoris at the same time. She said she really enjoyed it and she likes it, but in our entire relationship (over a year) it is the first time she has come.

Every time she gets close, including the time when she did come, she starts to tell me that she can't handle the feeling and her body twitches alot. She said it feels like she has to pee and at some points she seems like she's going to cry and begs for it to stop but when I do stop she says she wants it. She says she wants me to do that to make her come, and I want her to be happy, since I love her, but I don't want to hurt her.

Is it normal for girls to not be able to handle the feeling of an approaching orgasm? We are both each other's firsts...

Thanks alot /b/