Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!MlZCh2NYIc
[76 / 31 / ?]

content aware fill

!MlZCh2NYIc No.776469 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ok, so i was out shooting pictures today and got this perfect shot... except the dude in the wheelchair is fucking up the picture (nothing against handicapped people, but he shouldn't have been driving in front of my lens). So I ask you guys, can you "content aware fill" him out of my picture?

<table class="exif" id="exif1271534286920" style="display:none;"><tbody><tr><td><b>Camera-Specific Properties:</b></td></tr><tr><td><b></b></td></tr><tr><td>Equipment Make</td><td>Canon</td></tr><tr><td>Camera Model</td><td>Canon EOS 450D</td></tr><tr><td>Firmware Version</td><td>Firmware Version 1.1.0</td></tr><tr><td>Owner Name</td><td>Patrick Van Brussel</td></tr><tr><td>Serial Number</td><td>-171435473</td></tr><tr><td>Lens Name</td><td>EF50mm f/1.8 II</td></tr><tr><td><b></b></td></tr><tr><td><b>Image-Specific Properties:</b></td></tr><tr><td><b></b></td></tr><tr><td>Image Orientation</td><td>Top, Left-Hand</td></tr><tr><td>Image Created</td><td>2010:04:17 16:57:55</td></tr><tr><td>Exposure Time</td><td>1/400 sec</td></tr><tr><td>F-Number</td><td>f/4.5</td></tr><tr><td>Exposure Program</td><td>Aperture Priority</td></tr><tr><td>ISO Speed Rating</td><td>100</td></tr><tr><td>Lens Aperture</td><td>f/4.6</td></tr><tr><td>Exposure Bias</td><td>0 EV</td></tr><tr><td>Flash</td><td>No Flash, Compulsory</td></tr><tr><td>Focal Length</td><td>50.00 mm</td></tr><tr><td>Color Space Information</td><td>sRGB</td></tr><tr><td>Image Width</td><td>4272</td></tr><tr><td>Image Height</td><td>2848</td></tr><tr><td>Rendering</td><td>Normal</td></tr><tr><td>Exposure Mode</td><td>Auto</td></tr><tr><td>Scene Capture Type</td><td>Standard</td></tr><tr><td>Exposure Mode</td><td>Av-Priority</td></tr><tr><td>Focus Type</td><td>Auto</td></tr><tr><td>Metering Mode</td><td>Evaluative</td></tr><tr><td>Sharpness</td><td>Unknown</td></tr><tr><td>Saturation</td><td>Normal</td></tr><tr><td>Contrast</td><td>Normal</td></tr><tr><td>Shooting Mode</td><td>Manual</td></tr><tr><td>Image Size</td><td>Unknown</td></tr><tr><td>Focus Mode</td><td>One-Shot</td></tr><tr><td>Drive Mode</td><td>Continuous</td></tr><tr><td>Flash Mode</td><td>Off</td></tr><tr><td>Compression Setting</td><td>Unknown</td></tr><tr><td>Macro Mode</td><td>Normal</td></tr><tr><td>White Balance</td><td>Auto</td></tr><tr><td>Exposure Compensation</td><td>3</td></tr><tr><td>Sensor ISO Speed</td><td>160</td></tr><tr><td>Color Matrix</td><td>129</td></tr><tr><td><b></b></td></tr></tbody></table>