Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 0 / ?]

No.202455 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Forgot about the bump limit on the old thread so here is a new one.

I have finished the template, I said in the last thread that I would be releasing lined and non-lined versions but I am reconsidering for two reasons:

The fold lines generally blend in quite well with the model; in my opinion trying a no-lined version would both make an already moderately difficult build very hard.

The model download would be twice the size. Whilst the model file is 13MB, the instructions are likely to be a sizeable download too as I'm adding a couple of hundred photos, two blender models (exploded and non-exploded) and a number of textures.

I want people to be able to use the model for reference and, if they choose, they can also unfold it themselves if they wish.

The template is composed of 19 pages; one is a cover sheet and one is the optional landing gear with struts. Remember that you can just make the 'feet' and glue them in a stowed position or if you wish, simply don't make them at all.

If you have any questions or suggestions fire away.