Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[28 / 0 / ?]

[1396484073] Sexual harassment at work

No.958981 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So my company, in an effort to keep up with the latest cultural marxism trends and avoid being libeled on twitter, hired another female programmer. I actually support women in the work place, and Iearned a lot from the two women senior programmers that trained me (Doris and Ethel, with over 100 years of programming experience between them), and even Brittany over in database, who used to be Brandon. But this new bitch is driving me up the wall. She wants my cock and makes that known every time she sees me. She's constantly wearing bras that hold her boobies up, wearing make up even though she has a husband, walking in that stupid way that sluts do when they want to show off their ass.... I've tried to tell her that I am a touhousexual and that I have absolutely no interest in her, but a bitch in heat won't stop until she gets creampied. Every time she comes I watch her through y mirror glasses just kinda loiter outside my cubicle for a few seconds, as if she's planning something new to get a cock thrusting in her asshole.

Well I'm sick and tired of this, /prog/. I cannot continue to work like this. What is my best course of action? Should I take it to my boss, to HR, or just find a lawyer first? I'm not looking for a big payout here, but it's either the cumguzzling dumpsterslut goes or I do, and I need to make it clear that no one should have to be subjected to this.