Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!yvm0QrHZZ
[73 / 0 / ?]

!!yvm0QrHZZ No.12583058 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I finally got revenge.

Back story. 2 years ago I was robbed. I was a small time drug dealer taking advantage of a huge amphetamine rush. I managed to make 12k profit in 2 months. I could get ahold of this stuff at 2-3 a gram and sell it on for 20 and this shit sold fast. 5-15 sales on any weekday with as many as 50-80 on the weekend.

Prices were looking to go up so I was going to make a huge buy. Invest 10 of my 12k and get enough to last me a long time for dirt cheap. If I did my maths right I would have 130k worth of this shit at street level.

I dont know how but people found out. I put the money in a box in the back of my car and went back inside to get my Ipod since it was going to be a long drive. In those 2-3 minutes I was inside someone smashed the window, grabbed the box and vanished. They must have been following me waiting to make their move, I wouldnt be suprised if they were planning to stab me.

Word gets around though and I find out who did it, but I play it off cool. I pretend like I dont know, let it all die down.

Well after almost 2 years I finally got him. I went to a party he was going to. I spiked him like no other person had been spiked.

I put paracetamol in everything I could. I cut cocaine with it and sold it to him. I put it in all of his drinks. He was trashed, so I helped him out by getting him a drink of water, with 4-5 tablets in. When he finally passed out I dropped crushed more up and poured it in his mouth.

I must of made him take somewhere between 14-18 tablets spread through the night. He didnt wake up and no one has a clue.

Still, I wish I just wasnt robbed.