Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!PjP8BXI/z
[178 / 0 / ?]

Itt: peculiar/daring/unconventional sexual encounters

!!PjP8BXI/z No.2991761 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm pretty bored at work, so i'm in the mood of reading some interesting/daring/fucked up sexual encounters you've had with your girlfriends/boyfriends one night stands, dog, alone, anything.

I got a couple, but i'll start with a not so shocking but rather daring one.

So i was a teenager and i went to see spy kids ( the 3-d movie with the glasses and shit) with my sister and my girlfriend at the time, i think it was like 8th 9th grade. My gf was basically horny all the time, she would grab my penis under any circumstances most of the time, that for me at 13 14 was the holy grail.

So we sit in the movie, last row, and my sis sat first seat of the row, then my gf and then me. The movie started and everyone put on their stupid glasses, as i started to notice my sister (she was 6 or 7 at the time) going into a 3-d trance of some sort, my gf starts to GRAB MY DICK RIGHT THERE in front of my sis. I was shocked, but my sis was staring dead on at the movie, so i let her. She started fapping me in the movie and at one point actually dared to pull my penis completely out, she proceeded to put her jacket in top of my penis until i came.

My sis never glinched, but 8 years later i wonder if she got to see my penis or something, she probably did. I have a couple other but i'll leave them for later

Your turn