Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ZppMeLpe+
[378 / 0 / ?]

!!ZppMeLpe+ No.3551038 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The apocalypse has happened, most of humanity is wiped out with zombies, mutants and bandits roaming former city scapes. I've barely managed to rescue all of you robots and we've commandeered a small flotila of ships to safety.

We've made landfall and decide to build a settlement here called Robo Town.

We have a year's worth of food, lots of seeds, lots of nails and screws, lots of bottled water and purification tablets (although the river is fresh), buckets, pots, knives, axes, picks, shovels, hammers, hovels, and all the most basic of human tools.

We've also brought along a ton of book for both recreational and society building.

We have enough gas to send a few of the smaller boats back to the city in case we need to scavenge for supplies.

It's time for you robots to put your life skills and knowledge into good use! I didnt save you all for nothing. I've decided to dismantle our largest boat (a ferry) into the local town centre/store house/sleeping area until we can get some log cabins going.

I'll send a few /k/ommandoes and /tr/avellers to scout out the local area for anything of interest. We might be able to use some of the boats we commandeered as fishing vessels to get some fresh food going.

Everyone else is either building our town centre or chopping trees.

So, robots what is our next plan for survival?