Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!7hAT/mLuQo
[261 / 0 / ?]

!7hAT/mLuQo No.4674886 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/r9k/ editon, anyway I'll start us off
When I was about 14, my girlfriend at the time had came over to my house on a weekend (mom and stepdad out late). We were watching a movie (kinda boring, blanking on the name) in my beanbag chair while she was in my lap. After some small talk during the movie she randomly said "it feels like somethings poking me" then she started moving her butt around in my lap. At this point I wasn't saying much and had a almost painful throbbing boner against her ass. After about 1 min of that she tilted her head back on me and said 'whats the matter?' and i said something along the lines of me feeling tense or something. Next thing I remember she had got up from off my lap a little, pulled her pants down and told me take out my dick. She lowered herself back down and did this gripping motion with her pussy a few times and I came an unreal amount inside her which felt like it lasted 2-3 minutes..lost my virginity that night
God how I wish I could rewind time got rock hard just remembering this. 19 now and haven't had much action since her really..shame she turned kinda nuts on me