Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!u4a28g.qMc
[267 / 0 / ?]

Diary of a Schizophrenic.

!u4a28g.qMc No.1783342 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /r9k/.

I guess I need to just get this off my chest; it's a kind of self-therapy for me talking about them. I don't really care whether you believe me or not but I'll say this story is 100% true. I've talked about it a little before on 4chan in places and it really helped me so I guess this is the way of me just clearing the air with myself.

Anyway, I've rambled enough. I'll start at the beginning. I was a heavy weed smoker; me and my friends would often get through an eighth in the afternoon (sometimes in the morning) and another eighth or two at night. It was all just fun for us really, phone calls to one another didn't really consist of 'how are you' it was more 'sup, you got dough?' if the answer was yes we'd all call each other, meet up and start smoking, playing some football, video games. Whatever.

When you smoke weed you tend to talk about 'deep' topics. Religion, conspiracy theories and of course there was more light conversation and idle jokes. I guess the deep topics didn't help. A couple of my friends were religious, so I asked them about what they believed and they asked me about what I did. On my days off from smoking (I.E when there wasn't enough money to pool an eighth) I'd usually research their religion, just to know more about it. I ended up identifying with it strongly, and eventually converted.