Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!YCePg6TwzZ5
[105 / 0 / ?]

!!YCePg6TwzZ5 No.1880802 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay guys, I think some of you will really enjoy this thread, some of you will probably hate it but I found something hilarious that I have to share. A couple of days ago, I accidentally dropped my phone in some water, and it broke. I wanted to get the numbers off of my sim card, so a buddy of mine gave me his sisters old phone. She's around 17, and extremely religious. when I turned on the phone, there were over 500 messages she saved from her boyfriend, who she dated for a few months. Saved as in she deleted every other message from her inbox except for these ones. These messages, are some of the most beta things I've ever heard. Her boyfriend would apparently send professions of his love for her, a couple times a day, it might not sound that bad but you should see some of these things. It makes it even funnier that she dumped him the second she found a guy slightly better than him, who she then lead into a relationship(while she was still dating mr beta) , which took a few months. I thin we can all learn a lesson from this, and I'll now be posting some if the texts I've found.