Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!wAvwo2I7O.
[409 / 0 / ?]

!wAvwo2I7O. No.2004999 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/r9k/ logic thread?

/r9k/ logic thread!

>everyone else is to blame for my refusal to improve my prospects, especially in regards to the things I claim I desperately want in my life.

>no-one should judge me because I am a sensitive human being who deserves respect despite my failings, but I will go out of my way to judge anyone and everyone for failing to meet my expectations of them, implying that I have a right to be angry at people for not complying with how I believe they should conduct themselves.

>the thoughts, actions, morals, etc etc of any woman ever can be found in a singular example of gross stupidity in picture form that I found on 4chan.

>my failure to engage in normal social or sexual behaviour at an appropriate age gives me the right to claim superiority of people who are far more emotionally balanced than me.

>despite years of evidence that shows me exactly how the friendzone works and precisely what to do to avoid it, I will treat women in exactly the manner that puts myself into the friendzone and then complain bitterly about it.

>I am entitled to fall in love with a woman I barely know outside of superficial interactions and if she engages in a relationship with another man I am entitled to be angry with her because she should have respected my unexpressed feelings for her that would in no way have come across as irrational or creepy or outright deluded.

tl'dr - >all of my problems are someone elses fault.