Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!QICGhr+GlMG
[454 / 0 / ?]

!!QICGhr+GlMG No.2378489 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Use to be skinny, shy guy
>No girls like me. Even the shy, introverted girls were fucking the extroverts of our social circle.
>20th birthday, and I decide I'm not going to live the next ten years the way I just did
>get ottermode and work on talking to women. The key is that you can be A LOT more forward with a girl than you think you can
>After I am able to have a consistent success rate attracting women I launch my plan
>I look for dumpy, homely girls who aren't used to alpha male attention; they only get attention from wannabe alphas and have to settle
>They are always overjoyed to get attention from me and it's like I'm a celebrity with how easy it is to attract them
>After blatantly flirting with them they start to get desperate enough to actually make the first move (ask me out somewhere, intimate physical gestures)
>When they do I say "Oh... Look sorry if you got the wrong idea but I just thought you seemed like a really cool girl and wanted to get to know you. I would love it if... we could stay friends."
>They always say yes to save face... I purposefully go to hangouts and parties as a "friend" of hers and these girls ALWAYS have a friend who is way hotter
>Since I'm already socially proofed by the girl I friendzoned it's easier for me to fuck the hotties of the group. Girls are competitive and it only makes it easier for me to fuck
>Consistently do this until I make my way through every smoking hot, busty friend in this circle. Then I find a new ugly girl and repeat the process...
>Of course I make sure to tell the ugly girl about how much I connect with her skinny, pretty, bubbly friend.
>That dead, hurt look in their eyes when I'm telling them about it is the sweetest revenge I can ever taste

I know what you ladies are thinking; you're a monster. Yeah, I am; and you made me, Frankenstein.