Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[151 / 0 / ?]

No.2810911 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
brobots, I have a story from yesterday.

>Be former fatasfatass
>Been lifting weights for 3 months now
>Have broad shoulders, big chest, tee shirts are tight around biceps now, have quads that my underwear is now tighter around.
>Be in department store trying on a new pair of sneakers
>Some late 20's-mid 30's guy there trying on shoes too
>His wife and 2 spawn were there as well
>His wife was nagging him relentlessly about the choices in shoes he was making
>The children were running amok completely unsupervised
>I was not in a good mood
>Between this woman being a cunt and these kids running around unchecked I was starting to lose my cool
>At one point her and her two demon spawn walk off to (I guess) find an "appropriate" pair of shoes for him.
>I look over and notice the guy has some sort of bag slung over his shoulder (a diaper bag or something, I guess)
>I look right at him (he's slightly taller than I am, but not an ounce of muscle on him) and just smile at him and actually blurt out "nice man purse bro" (in my mind I actually can't believe I actually verbalized it, but fuck it, I made the commitment now, no turning back from here)