Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[254 / 0 / ?]

GREENTEXT THREAD

No.2903469 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a huge textfile full of various internet-related things; things like youtube links, article links, and, most of all, greentext stories. A year ago or so I attempted to post them but I had shitty wireless internet that failed barely an 1/8th of the way through. So here I am again with a hard connection.

FYI, the reason I'm posting is "in memoriam of /r9k/." Before it was shut down, /r9k/ was basically the real random board of 4chan. We would just sit around and talk about whatever topics we wanted to, but the main draw had to be the legendary greentext threads, many of which are of course archived now. After moot shut us down, most of the community migrated to /adv/. We brought all of their relationshit with us as soon as we got our board back. In the old /r9k/, there was no such thing as 'betas' or 'alphas' or 'normalfags' or 'feels.' Now this board is really one of the shittiest boards, more shameful than /b/ even, because most of you faggots actually are whining and bitching about your 1st world problems, without even a hint of self-awareness or irony.

Old /r9k/, this is to you.