Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[336 / 0 / ?]

Tard Thread

No.3195618 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let the feel threads and the kissless virgin threads wait for a minute. Lets get a good, old fashion tard thread.

>Be in elementary school
>Get put in special ed not because I'm special but because I had some anger problems
>Stupid school think to help my anger problems they should put me in the same room as a shitload of severely retarded people
>This one retard named John used to piss the shit out of me
>Little gay faggot who tried to sexually assault people including myself
>People made it a game.
>The idea of the game was to provoke the retarded kid and make him chase you around
>The losers got raped
>There were rarely winners
>I was in the upper leagues of this game because I was the target to John and I had the most experience.
>Was playing the game one day at recess
>John comes running up
>I thought about making it interesting and let him get close
>Bad idea
>He managed to grab me and with his tard strength the best me over the swing (I swear he had a boner) and pulled up his shirt was yelled "I WANT YOUR NIPPLES"
>What the fuck
>Elbow him in the side and get away
>Tell the teacher that I got raped.
>Tard got timeout
>Complained to the special ed teacher about what was happening
>She claimed that we were friends proving she's not smarter than a 4th grader (no pun intended that show sucks)

Another time
>I walk into the special ed trailer to face the horror that was my life.
>Teachers are sitting around being smartasses
>I say something
>Teacher makes smartass remark.
>John yells something sexual at me
>I say "Don't make me hurt you"
>Get a day out of school suspension