Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[163 / 0 / ?]

Alpha male stories or "male boner" stories

No.5313239 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First let me give some back story! I am Egyptian and live in a poorer neighborhood, not too poor, but we definitely have a lot of crime. I'm a pretty tough guy and have lived around these situations forever, my wifey is a little bit more spoiled girl from a rich part of Cairo so she doesn't know the ropes I guess you can put it. Anyway my friends I will begin with the green text! This was a few nights ago.

>Pretty late at night, over midnight, I needed to goto a friends shop to do a favor for him, wifey isn't sleepy and wants to do some adventure with me so we head out
>She is wearing a sweat pants showing off her perfect ass (we joke all the time together that she should become an ass model), looking super sexy
>I am walking behind her and checking out her ass, we are walking through late at night in some bad neighborhoods
>We get to my friends store, I do the favor he needed, txt him back, then we start go back home
>I lose step from her a little bit still walking through the bad neighborhoods
>Two thuggish/criminal types start harassing her, grabbing her ass and breasts, she starts to scream
>They don't know she is with her husband they are thinking she is alone at night because they don't see me yet
>I run towards her quickly and punch one guy in the face and kick him in the ribcage area and kick him in the face repeatedly when hes on the floor, was a young looking guy, criminal type, other guy ran off he was fat older guy, young guy begging me to stop
>I look into my womans eyes, she is crying, kiss her and hold her ask her if she's okay and everything fine
>She seems very upset and scared to me (I can read her face of her emotions)
>She hugs me tight and holds my hands hard
>We continue walking for maybe 20 or 30 more minutes
>Along the way I cheer her up, make her laugh, tell some jokes
>She starts smiling again, the "I love you's" begin and some more kissing and playing
Continuing in the next post...tooo long for one post!