Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!vdNygCEFRgB
[6 / 4 / ?]

!!vdNygCEFRgB No.11832709 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
" ............ New Frontiers in Mathematics are shown in Zim Mathematics where an expression of expressions gives a unique expression with a quantitative factor or correlation (Math Expression Constant). And where ANY item/event ×/+ ANY Item/event gives a unique item(s)/event(s) (Unsubordinate Fact) In this web site I model items/events as Systems with various components of behavior. These System components can be expressed by combinations of factoring and proportion highlighting new behavior in Mathematical, Physical and other existential Systems (System/God Transformations) . Cumulative operations demonstrate only a relationship to some unique expression and it's quantitative factor (Phi Time Relationships). Opening new Frontiers in Math not now recognized. In Axioms , Style, Useful Applications. My many math art mediums that I employ are/is to utilize intellectual capacity now not tapped under current mathematical methodology. Giving also new approaches to Math problem defining.