Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!R/JShxi9VtN
[322 / 25 / ?]

Living in a cave, need to stay warm.

!!R/JShxi9VtN No.3820284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Up until about a year ago I was living in a hole in the ground about 8 feet in diameter and 5 feet deep. It was covered by a roof made from sticks duct taped together, with a tarp over that.

It was meager, but for reason I won't go into here I felt obligated to live that way and did so for many years until someone from /b/ was able to work out where the hole was from photographs I took. I was reported, confronted by a forest ranger and evicted from my hole.

While attempting to hitchhike and train hop cross country I came across a cave entrance, and have been camping inside it ever since. Initially just inside the opening, however the cave was eventually turned into a tourist attraction; Metal walkways through the cave network and a staircase up to the opening were constructed. I was discovered by the construction workers, I said I was spelunking, they told me to leave. In fact, I moved back in that night, but deeper in the cave. I avoided the main cavern like the plague and now live in a small offshoot that is not visible or reachable from the walkway.