Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.3902124 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /soc/ the story in this picture is my own,and now I come to you asking for help,not financial or personal army I just need somebody to talk to.I am a broken man as you may gather from the picture I am already struggling to get over one terrible loss and now i've been told to prepare for another within the coming weeks and I don't know what to do I don't know how the hell i'm going to cope and all I ask is for some advice (not an hero etc...) This will be the second nan i've lost in 3 months and both have been a massive part of my life and every day I feel like i'm dying inside and I don't think I can cope.Please give me some advice and feel free to share your stories/general baaw thread because at the moment I just want somebody to talk to and somebody to listen,is that to much to ask?
Please help a /b/ro out in his darkest hour.