Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

Dani fucks Nicky

No.20559 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A bit late, I know. I don't think it's a repost though (apologies if it is).

So what are your thoughts on this crash?

Personally, I'm not a big Hayden fan. I don't like his whining, but even as a Rossi fan I'd like to see SOMEONE else take the championship this year. At least, part of me does - the rest of me wants Rossi to sweep the series before they drop the 990cc engines.

Anyway, I still think Pedrosa was fucking stupid to do what he did, though. I think Honda should start using team orders, because Hayden's chance of winning the championship is effectively ruined now.

I do think it was funny (in a bit of a sick way) though, to see Hayden take his helmet off right after the crash and flip out on Pedrosa. "THAT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT! FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!"