Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[21 / 2 / ?]

No.21853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a Rutgers fan, I never honestly believed I would say this...

Rutgers can go to a national championship game.

Currently, they're 12th in the BCS. Beating Louisville and West Virginia woulde push them ahead about 4 or 5 spots. Florida has three realistic chances to lose (South Carolina, Florida State, SEC Championship). Texas has a few chances (Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, Big XII championship). USC will lose somewhere down the line. They should just jump Auburn, Tennessee, and Notre Dame in the rankings.

The only thing Rutgers would have to worry about is Michigan beating Ohio State, or Ohio State barely beating Michigan. Fortunately, I don't think the powers that be would want a Michigan-Ohio State rematch anyway.

Fucking crazy, isn't it?