Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 1 / ?]

Dear Chad...

No.22232 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear Chad Johnson,

Please stop talking shit to your opponents, and then not back said shit talking up. It making all of Bengaldom look stupid. Like today, for instance. You spoke of 'hitting' Ray Lewis, and yet no such 'hitting' took place. Instead, you were held to 30-some yards on four catches.

Yeah. Not much else to say really. Except that the next two games will make or break us for this season. One of which will be against the same said Ravens who owned us today. We are 4-4. Not much room for bragging and shit talking now, is there?

So please concentrate on producing, rather than this whole 'Ocho-Cinco' bullshit. Its embarrassing. In fact, tell the whole team to get its shit together. Despite injuries, prison time, yadda, yadda, yadda, we are still better than this. We could be 6-2, easily. But for some goddamn reason you guys are reverting to the pre-Marvin era Bengals every few plays or so, and it is seriously pissing me off.

Don't think that I do not still love you, Chad. Far from it. But the whole 'Ocho-Cinco/T.O.-lite' persona is gay. Gayer than a gay metaphor that I can not think of right now because I am watching the Bears lose to the fucking Dolphins...Jesus Christ, did the world just tilt on its axis?

Anyhow, please take my concerns into consideration. Shut up, and play. Not just you. The whole fucking team.

Goddamnit.

Sincerely,