Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[30 / 5 / ?]

ESPN MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL LOL

No.25146 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
IIT we talk about Espn's Monday Night Football commentators, and how awesome it is.

Personally, I found Tony Korn-holer chatting with Sylvestor Stallone tonight about the new Rocky movie very insightful. I totally forgot that I had turned the TV on to watch a football game. I was so glued to them all talking about how epic this movie is going to be, that I didn't mind missing every other play during the second quarter.

I found this little in-game interview even more invigorating the night Jay-Z came on, and Tony Korn-holer spend the whole second quarter of that game talking about 'hip-hop'.

Tell me oh wise partons of /sp/. Tell me why Espn is turning the beloved Monday Night tradition into a glory hole for pimping films, music, and other shit that football people could give a flying fuck about? I thought that was what the commercial breaks were for, not half the second quarter...

Seriously. The Stallone interview almost made me change the channel, and try and find a basketball game. Someone needs to take go Sling Blade on that Tony Kornfuckwad. I leave more football knowledge in the toilet daily than this fuck mutters out of his piehole on a Monday night.