Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[39 / 9 / ?]

No.11909402 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/sp/, after all that you guys have given me for the past few years, I once again need your help.

I think this girl is cute, but my friends do not. She is extremely intelligent, but she is also religious (I cannot tell how sincere this is, because her brother was valedictorian at our school last year and he was a pretty cool guy, but not religious and her family is not either, but one of her good friends is very religious). Anyway, she is also tall, or at least taller than me (I am 5'4" and I'm done growing unfortunately, she has a few inches on me). I would not mind creating a relationship with her since we both want to go to the same school and we have similar desired studies, but why do my friends think she is unattractive? I realize their opinion does not matter, but I need some other perspective. With the other information you know too, is a chance of a successful relationship possible anyway?