Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[36 / 10 / ?]

No.11909668 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Friday night at a house and pretty drunk
>girls come over from next door and we play a drinking game
>sit next to a chick that was giving me eyes and we talk for like 15minutes
>she says she needs to use the bathroom asks if i need to go too
>we go to the upstairs bathroom, i lock the door
>approach her from behind as she's looking into the mirror and i grab her by the waist
>she smiles and turns around and we begin to kiss
>she gets up on the sink and i lift her shirt and pull up her bra to reveal her excellent tits that are pierced with green bars
>i'm sucking and squeezing away while grabbing her ass as she tells me things like, "oh yeah squeeze my ass, bite my nipple"
>i unbutton her jeans and pull them down and see her black lace thong
>she turns around and pushes her ass into my crotch as she bends over and i cup her tits
>she gets back on the sink and i pull her thong to the side and slip my index finger in and reach in to her warm, wet pussy
>i slip in my middle finger as well and start making a "come here" motion like i've read online
>she's moaning and bucking her hips as i nibble on her breasts
>i get down to my knees and spread her lips as i begin to suckle her clit