Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 6 / ?]

No.11913379 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Arizonafag here, can someone explain to me why everyone thinks Jermichael Finley is such hot shit? He's not even 25 years old and everyone is sucking his cock, calling him the best tight end in the NFL when he hasn't even played 2 full seasons.

I remember at the start of the most recent season, John Gruden was flipping shit about this kid, saying during every pre-season game he commentated that "Jermichael Finley is a very special talent and is most likely the best tight end in the NFL" and immediately, everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Even though he didn't play a SINGLE FUCKING GAME last season, people STILL suck his dick and call him the best tight end in the NFL.

/sp/, WHY? Can a Packerfag please explain to me what is so special about this guy?