Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!vu7tUc3YECN
[25 / 6 / ?]

!!vu7tUc3YECN No.11916421 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm sorry, but did the terrorists already lose? Oh, that’s right. The war isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only been 10 years. Does having your leader killed count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? AL-Qaeda is still fighing right now and they have been the best terrorist organization in the world for how many years now? They are fighting one of the worst militaries who just happen to have a lead because they are feeding off the energy of killing a famous terrorist. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Al-Qaeda is the best fighting force in the world, they have won 5 wars and would have beat the Russians if the cold war didn’t end. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Al-Qaeda wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, an IED just went off and killed 7 US Marines. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-terrorist topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Al-Qaeda because they are good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking terrorists on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.