Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.11922125 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>mfw I just found this

While most of you have probably seen this, I just came across it while reading about all of this "breaking news." Here's just a small excerpt of the article I read.

"As many of you have figured out by now, Osama Bin Laden is in fact a fictional character Pixar has created for one of their future feature films. They have been working on a new film medium with a much more realistic approach, and have been releasing short clips of this Arabic character intermittently for a few years now, using an unconventional and, what they refer to as a much "gritty" approach, especially when compared to their past releases....The film is scheduled to be released in 2013, and, while seemingly it is still not widely known; Pixar is hoping their latest marketing ploy - an urgent speech by none other than the United States' President Barack Obama to his country will grasp viewers' attentions moreso than the traditional advertisement. The commercial will run on multiple news channels, in hopes that it might draw in a broader audience that hits like "Toy Story 3" or "Up" may not have reached."