Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!kJIfSBQET/f
[39 / 12 / ?]

!!kJIfSBQET/f No.11923753 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm so proud of my club. In October we were sitting at 19th. By the time we played Everton we only had 6 points and 1 win. Not only was relegation a real threat, but we were also facing administration and a 9 point deduction. Things went from worse to worst. In December we went on an abysmal run, and it seemed like we were about to dig a deeper hole. I remember after the loss to blackburn, I went to bed and didn't come out for most of the day. I was so gutted.

Now we're 5th, our form has been consistent, but more importantly, we're actually playing football and not just hoofing hopeless balls into the air. We look like a team and not a bunch of players relying on Gerrard and Torres. Goals are coming from multiple people. We pass and move. Our youngsters are playing with skill and passion.

From how we were then to how we are now is like night and day.