Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!04B.Scl92.
[24 / 5 / ?]

Season ticket holders getting pissed off?

!04B.Scl92. No.11925033 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, sports question rather than Osama stuff. It is an AFL thing, but a more general question.

My club is playing AWFUL football at the minute. There's no heart, no passion. It's terrible to watch and we are bottom of the league in all the key stats.

I'm a season ticket holder. I'm writing letters to the club asking them to sack the coach, and trying to get onto journos to raise the pressure level.

The thing is, it's just finished Round 6 of a 24 round season. We have won two games, lost two and drawn one, and had a bye. However the team have lost the first quarter of all but one game, and the two wins have been against the two sides expected to be bottom of the table this season.

Am I in the wrong? We've been playing rubbish since the pre-season cup and I'm genuinely sick of it. The players as a group are demotivated and playing shockingly.

Pic related.