Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ZJ1SmZdFA5o
[90 / 46 / ?]

!!ZJ1SmZdFA5o No.13272261 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello again, fine populous of /sp/. Back towards the end of April, I swung by and bombarded St. Louis locals with questions of food suggestions, activities, and general questions about Busch Stadium for a road trip I have recently completed. And many of you magnificently came through with lots of great suggestions, ideas and comments for me, to which I am grateful for. My trip wouldn't have been as fulfilling without your contributions. Thank you.

As promised, I return to /sp/ with a post full of pictures, stories, snarky remarks, lame attempts at humor, but in all, a visitor's perspective of Busch Stadium III, and my experience in the city of St. Louis, which encompassed June 5-6.

My journey began in Kingdom City, MO, where I stayed at a truly frightening roach motel, after spending the day prior, touring Kansas City, and having visited KC's Kauffman Stadium for a Royals game. I was convinced that I had been gnawed at throughout the night by bed bugs or something, based on some unsightly red spots on my skin I noticed in the shower that made me feel like I needed to take another shower. Considering my sheets had blood stains from the previous renters' probable murder, I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised.