Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!AoM37BbxIs
[81 / 28 / ?]

!AoM37BbxIs No.19893017 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I took advice from /sp/ and I couldn't be happier.

I posted a month back in some thread where we were talking about how miserable our lives were. People posted I should just go all in and live with no consequence and fear no risks.

I have had sex at least 100 times now thanks to the many shanty towns and destitute people. I don't give a fuck. Why pay prostitutes when homeless women will do what you want anyways. I got so incredibly turned on by how disheveled they were. They want very little and are usually just as lonely as me.

The smell and poor health is no concern because like I said I don't give a fuck. I lick their unwashed scabies covered bodies up and down, suck on their warts and lesions. Their track marks and blemish covered skin does not phase me one bit. Of course I fuck them all bareback because whats the fucking point if I die soon or later. No fucking point.

I picked up donovanosis, hepatitis, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes 2, and a bunch of other viral and bacterial infections that the doctors said were at an abnormal rate.

And you know what, I probably have seen more action than 99% of this site. Have a problem with it? Deal with it. I'm going out living the dream. See you all in hell.