Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!xOuk5tBtnqu
[32 / 12 / ?]

!!xOuk5tBtnqu No.20331582 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Kenny Dalglish has been getting a lot of criticism recently, but as I will prove through detailed analysis of stats and information, he is one of, if not the best managers in the country, if not the world, in recent years. Here are the criteria for judging a manager at a top club:

1. Average league position
2. Success in European competition
3. Players signed
4. Being Scottish

I will now prove why Kenny Dalglish is the best manager in the world, based on these criteria.

1. "Success is judged on how high in the table your team is"

Table of Average league position since Dalglish took over
I-----------------------------------------8--------------------------------------
I--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-------------------------------4------------------------------5---------------
I-------------------3----------------------------------------------------------
I----------------------------------------------------2---------------------------
I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I---------1-------------------------------------------------------------------
I_________________________________________________________
------ManU-----ManC------Ars-------Liv-------Che------Tot------

The table above shows the average league position of each of the top 6 teams since Dalglish took over, and as you can see, Dalglish's Liverpool are by far the highest up in the table, of averages. Fergie, despite all the hype, has been consistently low in the table, of averages. So league positions since Kenny took over proves he is the best manager in the league.