Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 0 / ?]

[1380494306] President 2016

No.25570 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since i cant find a Politic section this has to do.

My name is Joe Sills and I plan on running for President in 2016.  I have 0 Political skills, im not corrupt like all the other pigs in office and I do believe i can make a Huge impact if i win.  I plan to reveal info about all the Alien info and what really happened on 9/11 and those responsible and i know if i was to do this i probably get assassinated for doing so.

I know the risk and still like to get the info out there Legally for people to make up their own minds about stuff.  My FB page is www.facebook.com/joesills2016 and my website is www.joesills.com .  I do have a friend who is working to make a better site for me only thing i am truly lacking is someone who can help with a campaign.

I was independent but as we all know that will never get someone into office.  So i took 2 polls and the results were Democrat / Conservative.  I am looking for any help out there from Anyone who is willing to help me do this.  JFK was 43 and was the youngest to be President and if i get in i will be 36 years old then and be considered the youngest.

I do plan to cut all those fat cats salaries way down and a president normally makes $400k a year and i will reduce that to $40k a year to show people i am serious about this.

If there is anything else you like to know just ask and since i did give you all a bit of info im sure its not hard to find my cell number if you like to chat.