Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

[1371177542] Name This Weird CGI tape?

No.15276 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so I thought of this tape I used to watch all the time when I was a kid and I can't remember its name, and although once upon a time the videos from it were all over the Internet and it had this weird following, I can't seem to find any of them anymore (as far as I know, the tape that I had no longer exists either).
So I'm about 90% sure that it was called "Imaginarium", and it was basically made entirely up of really bad late eighties/early nineties CGI, and it was a bunch of shorts. 
A couple of the shorts that I remember (and they were all done in differing styles)had a train who was scared to go over a track that had a hole in it, a short with a couple of blackbirds or ravens (that could have been wearing sneakers?) that went through a white door and disappeared forever, a synthesized music short that was synced with a creative imagining of unreal instruments that would make the noises.  Some instruments were a machine that shot ping pong balls on a keyboard like machine, and two tree looking things that made "WOW" noises.  As for other shorts... There was one where a salt and pepper shaker came to life and danced, and a TV and a radio came to life in their store and fell off the shelf.
That's the best I can do I guess.  Oh, and the cover of the tape was blue bordered with a castle on it.  Thanks for the help!