Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

[1376486271] pacific rim [2013]

No.15405 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
what's with the casting i dunno, that blonde guy is mildly okay but he also mild and tame, i mistaken him with that other same guy when they fought. idris elba is a class negro, ron perlman even though ridiculous is cool, i actually like that part the best, even with those hehe lel scientists, because that whole subplot is (1) somewhat interesting, because you dunno what might happen with them minds connecting, (2) that part in hong kong underground (economical, not literal) is promising some subplot adventure which we didn't get, just like we got nothing from the point one.

all is good, that communism whole world against a common enemy, the jaeger are being built. they should've shown other robots more, because that's the best, crude stereotyping like in fighting games. german robot/fighter and consequential stereotypes, russian then stereotypes and so on. thought the russian duo was too much hunger games/spy kids flaming chariot caricature so i didn't like it that much. the movie is too short and the mentioned subplot is more interesting then the main plot because will she will she not blah blah okay we know she will.

riniko kikuchi is a fine pussy with a sucky character, but when she was little, so kawaii, that little coat and shoes and crying all alone, i wanted to jump out of my mark one jaeger with wood fueled core, and hug that fine tweed and her fragile little body and take her home and make her tea. ;_________;

i want two-three sequels, or/and an extended edition. everything is too fast.

also, i wish i was at home watching evangelion, i know they don't have that much in common actually and there are thousand others, but it simply reminded me.